DSM-320/520 remote control - universal remote

I bought a universal remote control, and I’ve been wondering if anyone else has tried to get the d-link DSM to work with a universal remote. Any tips?

I have a Harmony 659. When I got it there wasn’t a profile on the harmony web site so I had to teach the Harmony all the keys. Worked like a champ. No Problem. If you have a Harmony, you should just be able to use the profile I uploaded.

Some people have reported problems with the Pronto and the D-Link I think.

Alan

I have a JP1 remote from Radio Shack and was able to upload a profile for the DSM-320. It takes a bit of learning how but it’s worth it. Start here: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/ to learn how. Then you’ll need an interface cable to connect it to your pc. Once you figure this all out the possibilities are almost endless. If I want to watch a video from the DSM-320 I just push the aux device button and the remote switches the tv input, turns on the surround sound receiver to the propper input, turns on the DSM-320 and sets the device of the remote to DSM-320…all with just one button. (wife proof)

I use an old-ish Cambridge Audio M1 - http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summary.p … le=Summary (that’s the newer model)

Bit dated now but programmed up the DSM320 yesterday and it works great!

Mind you, do have problems getting the volume ‘loop’ to work - i.e. you can’t turn down the volume by keeping your finger pressed on the button. You have to keep pressing it. Bit annoying but not the end of the world. Do the newer learning remotes have this problem?

Mine works fine with one long keypress for volume. The only problem I have is that it’s memory for learned keys and macros is very limited.

Vacation time should energize you, not drain you even further.“It’s become a bit of a panic,” says Woda.Outside of the world of askmen I don’t think that people are either limp or erect based on a spec sheet. karen millen sale Le tlcentre communautaire de FongoTongo a ouvert effectivement ses portes, nous connectant dsormais l’univers.The ingredients in detox foot pads are said to react with your body and give off infrared energy, improving cell function and drawing out toxins, such as lead and arsenic. sacs louis vuitton However, that layer may become damaged and expose the inside layers to harms such as dry air, harsh chemicals and sun damage.(6) “I’m on the plane that’s been hijacked,” Tom Burnett told his wife. ルイヴィトン直営店 MEYHANE (633 Pennsylvania Ave.Turkmnistan. mulberry outlet uk And for a sun kissed, charming Florida vacation, nothiing can beat delightful Dunedin, Florida. www.mulberryoutletukhome.com Not far from the contemplative Plaza Central in the Calle Duarte 61, the Museo del Ambar will fascinate you with a large collection of amber, including examples of embedded old leaves, lizards and insects up to 60 million years old.sac longchamp pliage Now, however, Republicans are on the attack, condemning Obama in Virginia for these same looming cuts to military spending.SBS cook’s notes Oven temperatures are for conventional;
Kw2 20691

Ff1 longchamp pliage 6228