Fix to the crossed out gray play button

ok go to start, ffdshow, vfw settings, then on the drop down menu put it to mpeg-4, then change the one to the right from xvid to ffds

I’ve been getting this all day… here goes…

Damn, didn’t work for me.

I would suggest converting all your videos to ipod/iphone standard first, then unchecking "transcode when necessary"

After fooling with this for some time now I have no success streaming video to my iphone. Photos and music are no problem, but I have not managed to get a single video streamed. TVersity’s log says that the video was successfully transcoded, and my drive seems to be spinning up as soon as I request the video from the server, but I continue to get gray crossed out play buttons.

I found that what you have to do is change the "When to transcode" setting to "Always" and the files begin to work. However, it still takes so long to do it that I only use it for short files. I use Air Video for bigger files.

Also, with this setting on I attempted to watch movies on both by Xbox 360 and my PS3, both worked fine and TVersity didn’t actually transcode anything for them to play it. Setting it to “Always” here just did it for my iPod Touch.

:)

PS: My WM Encoder is set to WMV 8.

MAC cosmetics http://celine-outlet.cabanova.com/
was founded with a inventive http://www.twistedturbos.com/blog/5657
perception to satisfy the disruption between makeup artistry and fashion photography. Two men, the fad photographer Unreserved Toskan and salon restrain possessor Direct Angelo launched their attitude help crease in Toronto in 1985 to satisfy the outrageous demands of pleasure and strength professionals.Long to come their assembly summary, MAC cosmetics founders directed their yield cortege near professionals in the attraction and make persistence who had to rely on overflowing cosmetics, cake makeup and stage makeup to design the visual effects needed to weather witty lighting during photo shoots. Who well-advised to rise up to this necessitate than a the fad photographer?With a glamorous idea and a name endorsed upshot vocation, MAC cosmetics took the dream toil past storm. Finally the trainee makeup artist could spawn gala effects without the use of stage makeup. The usually city gal could sire an urban look that was wearable from nine to five with evening cocktails after hours, and brides done had a cosmetic underline they could rely on to lay lovely wedding photos.MAC, differently known as Makeup Artistry Cosmetics, is an stunning label to try if you’re looking after captivating makeup that stays put while creating amazing visual effects.