I am new to TVersity and the forums.
Perhaps soemone could help me?
I installed and started TVersity successfully and also used it on my device (an LG player, which was recognized as "Sony PS3"...) to watch video over the local network.
When I had finished
- (device already turned off),
- I used the GUI to "Stop serving..." - first from the "Media"(sharing)-view, afterwards from the "Settings"-view but
- as soon as the message "stopped successfully" was displayed,
- a second message popped up: "Could not connect...start serving..."
- then Windows asked if I wanted to allow TVersity...(the UAC message) and
- answering 'no' got me back to the GUI,
thus getting me through a constant loop until I started serving again and then just 'killed' the GUI by using the "x" symbol of its window
(in Windows>Services TVersity service also showed up as 'stopped' after that).
Could anyone help me figure out what went wrong?
Configuration, correct way to stop server/sharing or something like that...
System: Windows 8.1 64bit, TVersity 3.7.1