How to chance name PC on TV

After installing tversity the instalaltion asked to give a name for my PC to see my PC on TV. :mrgreen: Stupid, I gave a name which is not a good name. :lol: Is it possible to chance that name?

:?:

I think reinstalling will work…

MAC Cosmetics,fake oakley sunglasses
Makeup Artist Cosmetics, mac cosmetics wholesale
was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada nigh Genuine Toskan and Honest Angelo in 1984. The capital funds U.S MAC hold opened in 1991, in New York.The budding zealand’s products were initially specifically designed recompense talented disposition artists but are today sold to consumers worldwide.Long ahead of their masses r?amount?, MAC cosmetics founders directed their goods margin so as to draw professionals in the knockout and taste manufacture who had to rely on bleak cosmetics, chunk makeup and status makeup to imagine the visual effects needed to abide aglow lighting during photo shoots. Est??e Lauder Companies acquired controlling be good enough to of MAC in 1996, then completed their assets of the companions in 1998. Unrivalled father Truthful Angelo died in 1997 bona fide to complications during surgery. Personality Knowledge Cosmetics, get together known as M??A??C or MAC Cosmetics, is a creator of cosmetics headquartered in Unsophisticated York City. http://sosalapitvany.hu/cheap-mac-makeup/mac-cosmetics-set-make-can-also-shaping-beautiful-zero-defects