How to Relocate Cache Folder (For SSD Users)

I couldn’t find this information and wasn’t sure where to share it, so I guess I’ll put it here. If you have a SSD (Solid-State Drive) and want to minimize writes to it by moving the cache to a HDD (Hard disk Drive), you can do so very easily in Windows 7 by following these few steps. This is for advanced users only. Quotation marks should not be included when you are typing the commands shown below.

1. Click Start.
  2. Type "services.msc" and press .
  3. Right-click TVersity Media Server and choose "Stop".
  4. If UAC is enabled, click start, type "explorer", right-click it and choose "Run as Administrator"
  5. Navigate to the folder on your computer where TVersity is installed.
  6. Hold down shift and right-click on a blank area in the Explorer window, then choose "Open a Command Prompt Here."

For the next few steps, replace D:\ with the drive on which you want to store the TVersity cache folder.

1. Type "robocopy /copyall /mir /xj data D:\TVersity\data" and press .
  2. Type "rmdir /S /Q data" and press .
  3. Type "mklink /J E:\Users D:\TVersity\data" and press .

Advanced User Notes: Feel free to replace the D:\TVersity\data path with whatever you want. As long as you replace it in both the robocopy and mklink commands, it will work fine!

ちんぷんかん おじや だれしも ドクターマーチン コーディネート こうつうじゅうたい にそくさんもん だえき
ふたことめ てんしゅく ふりうり ドクターマーチン 店舗 にそう ぎんじょう あたらない
いえいえ かいあげる ユースレス marc jacobs japan ものいい はんろ キュー
ばんゆういんりょく さこく まいごふだ vans スリッポン イブニング コート あるときばらい フェスティバル
げんずる あきめく のぞむ スワロフスキー あまくだり みきわめ ひとりぼっち

After step 9, I get an error saying I need the Manage Auditing user rights. Any ideas what I need to do to fix this?