Malwarebytes' says tversity is infected?

I ran Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 1.33 on my system today just to confirm there were no issues (no problems just run adaware and malwarebytes every once in a while to keep things running good keep out the garbage etc).

Anyways it came back with 2 infected files which surprised me but which files they were was what really surprised me!

C:\Program Files\TVersity\Media Server\TVersityConfigWizard_1_0.exe (Trojan.Downloader)
C:\Program Files\TVersity\Media Server\uninst.exe (Trojan.Downloader)

At the end if its full scan it found nothing else, and avg fully updated found nothing at all but I’m curious is this just a false positive or what (I have had tversity installed for a while and have run malwarebytes in the past no issues).

I did a search for malwarebytes in the searchbox here, but I got zero results - thought I would at least post this and ask should i uninstall and reinstall tversity or just ignore this finding as a false positive?

I did download tversity directly from http://tversity.com (no secondary site links), so I am sorta thinking its a false positive thing, but also wondering should I uninstall and reinstall it?

Bill :)

I Googled a bit and found no ongoing discussion of TVersity as malware. I guess it was a fluke but if it persists maybe you need to contact the Malwarebytes people…