No audio playback on iPhone

Sorry if this has already been answered, but can’t find it if so. I am experimenting with tversity, and can see the media server on my Windows 7 desktop from my iPhone. When I try and play an audio file I just get a crossed through play symbol on the iPhone (and no sound), although the status on the media server indicates that it is streaming to the iPhone. Grateful for any help.

But may be your file which you was going to play there its format does not support to the software …
you should try it on other media player software which is suitable for iphone …

I have a similar problem and its the same on both an iPhone and iTouch (all running 4.2).

Video works fine but audio comes through as a buzz only. If I reboot the TVersity PC it then works fine. At some stage though audio stops again and I have to reboot again to make it work. I’m trying to work out when/why it stops but no joy so far.

Any ideas?

well that is little bit helping for me,to try other programs for the facility.

Have you asked about this problem from Service center? I had the same problem with my iPad and they have solved and now working really great.

But may be your file which you was going to play there its format does not support to the software …

The url was removed by Moderator