Small pictures on Pix Star photo frame

After using Twonky server to push photos to a Pix star photo frame (when the pictures showed the correct size) I decided to try TVersity because of problems with Twonkey crashing, TVersity seems to be running OK. I selected PS3 profile as recommended by Pix Star to get it to work. However the photos are showing on the frame the wrong size. More like thumbnail size.! I found the following advice on this site:
**Edit the profiles.xml file in the TVersity program directory (C:\Program Files\TVersity\Media Server by default). Look for the profile that you’re using, and in that profile change the maxImageInfo tag to read:
maxImageInfo width=“1920” height=“1080”/maxImageInfo

This was for output to a TV where the photos were also too small. However after finding the above file and looking for the entry for the PS3 the settings are already at 1920 x 1080?

Any help appreciated.

We do not much about the Pix star photo frame and hence cannot offer a definite guidance. I can however propose to check the maximum resolution supported by the photo frame and that indeed this is the resolution provided to it. Otherwise there is some kind of a settings issue.

Thanks for the reply ronenmiz. As I said some pictures do fill the photo frame screen but a lot are just thumbnail sized. The resolution of the screen is 1024 x 768 Aspect ratio 4:3