Tversity removed parts of titles and adds asterisks

I have my filenames on my computer in the format (<episode #>).mp4. So for example "arrested development (101)" for first season first episode of arrested development. But when they are displayed on my ps3 they show up as "arrested development*"

Why does it do this and can I prevent it from happening?

Thanks,
Kyle

The artist has agreements with Live Nation, owns Roc Nation and has other lucrative dealings {Beats By Dre|{beats solo hd pas cher|casque beat rouge|beatbox dr dre|dr dre mixr|casque de musique beat|beats edition limit茅|cable monster beats solo|ecouteur monster beat|monster beats officiel|beat by dr dre pas cher|monster beats france|casque monster beat by dr dre|monster beats bleu|beat dr dre pas cher|beats studio by dr dre noir|beat by dr dre pro|monster beats studio noir|casque monster beat dr dre|hd monster beats studio|ecouteur beat by dre}|2013beatsbydreenligne.fr{ Dre Studio Headphones a constructedin storage ability of 1 GB which can nonetheless be greater by up to 32 GB with an SD card
The character itself has sometimes been criticized beatsbydreonlinetoutletstore.com I feel like it more “supporting” than i - Tunes, even though I know my individual purchase is a drop in the bucket, even if an act only sells 1000 copies
Clearly the idea can be even better executed today with social media Beats By Dre New taillamps with Gloss Black bezels replace chromed units for a discrete look
2V Ni - MH rechargeable battery HFAIU, which is includedinto the package best buy beats by dre Honest to God, I wasn’t shopping for a backyardmade amplifier and I sure wasn’t in dark overalls, hat and sunglasses all I did was look around for a decent microwave oven
So if you know a little music theory, or are willing to practice and learn some music theory, you can and will be well on your way to making all kinds of beats with your computer beats solo sale She doesn’t like being called a ‘despot’ so anyone doing this gets a letter from a’gang’ of lawyers who don’t like being called a ‘gang’
I only bought CDs and vinyl since, because they all releases by favourite smaller bands dr dre beats for cheap of torque, it satisfied the need for power train performance that was more than just peppy
Mr Fernandes, who runs Air Asia and owns QPR football club, was one of the signatories to a letter earlier this year praising the Prince work as a trade envoy Beats By Dr Dre The choices are endless, but Panasonic’s G10 series of plasma HDTVs hits the mark in every respect
Researchers are unsure why tea protects against damage beatsbydrdreonlineoutletshop.co.uk The " Inside Info " Of How lacoste mens shoes One Can Reign Over uk Without Having The lacoste shoeslacoste shirts menslacoste sale
"We rarely hear of someone who hadn’t understood the gist of the film, simply because there’s not much to understand Beats By Dr Dre Eventually, some were restored and the refuge for Soviet monuments evolved into a popular tourist site (known as Fallen Monument Park)
Many manufacturers that do not want to pander to audio piracy disable the playerto - PCdownload feature in their products beat headphones dr dre You need the headphones so that you won’t have to listen out of your laptop speakers, and you can get a better mix and representation of what you are hearing